Joel has almost 30 years experience as a licensed life and health insurance agent and small business banker. His experience in providing risk management solutions and business succession & operations assistance, have given him the skills essential to provide complete & complex insurance solutions for Life, LTC, disability & Medicare supplement.
- Independent Insurance Agent with Directions Wealth Management
- Life, Health & Long-Term Care Certified Insurance Licenses
Joel Osborn has no affiliation with Cetera Advisors, is not securities registered, and does not provide investment advice, investment management, or investment advisory services. His sole goal is to use his extensive background in life, health, disability, long-term care insurance and business banking to help provide security to clients. Any information provided by Joel Osborn is in no way related to Cetera Advisors LLC or its registered representatives.
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
- Business Banker with Bank of America for almost 10 years
- Insurance agent and Regional Manager for Combined Insurance/AON Senior Division
- Guardian Life long-term care specialist
- Business owner for over 10 years after college
- B.S. Business San Diego State University
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- Salem Area Chamber of Commerce as part of Directions Wealth Management
- Habitat for Humanity
- Marion-Polk Food Share
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Mid-Willamette Valley
- Salem Alliance Church